Okay, so I'm a little late with the Halloween pictures, but here you go. Grant turned into our very own fuzzy little skunk and I dare say he makes quite a cute little stinker! This was on Halloween night when we stayed in to pass out candy. Unfortunately, Grant was ready for bed before hardly anyone came by so we just stuck the bowl of candy outside our door while I put him down. Maybe next year he'll be able to make it past 7:00.
We were actually in charge of taking pictures at our ward Trunk-or-Treat. We were supposed to be farmers, with Grant being our pet skunk, but we didn't really pull it off too well. By the time we took this picture Grant had about had it and had lost his feet. Thanks to the Hemmert's for finding his paw in a random place in the church!
Don't be fooled by the cute smile and bow tie, he's still a dangerous creature. After all, those are the initial signs of rabies!
Since this is his first Halloween, Grant was ready to try his first candy. At least he was content to play with the bag. However, when the paint started coming off the bag, it was confiscated, which left him quite malcontent.
We have begun the early stages of baby-proofing the house. He's not yet at a full blown crawler, but can still get himself around, slowly but surely. He feels especially mobile when the clothes come off and he's only in a light-weight diaper.
6 comments:
I think you guys pulled off the farmer theme well and Grant's costume is really cute!
What a cute skunk. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.
He is a cute little stinker! Don't worry Erin, haven't forgotten the tag, I'm just trying to think of 6 things.
K, so you don't know me, we know the Tanners but our babies are about the same age and some of your pictures even look like our little boy! I can't believe it! Of course, I think your boy is ADORABLE!
oh my goodness he is SOOO cute!
So adorable! I can't believe how fast he is growing!
Post a Comment