I know, fall is over at this point of the year, but I still have to post some of our fun fall activities. Tate came home from preschool last month with a cute, leaf-stamped "thank you" card for his daddy and a turkey made from an apple and candy (which I had to talk him out of eating long enough to take a picture of his work). The "thank you" card read, "Dad, Thank you for letting me play games. Thanks for letting me play soccer with you! Thank you for letting me play on the computer. I like when you and mommy tickle me! (heart) Tate"
We actually had quite a bit of fall/Thanksgiving decorations made by the kids this year. Behind Tate's head you can see the bottom of our Thankful Tree we had on our wall throughout the month of November. Each leaf had something that we were thankful for written on it (Legos, mommy's cooking, the free market economy, etc). Tate liked to sneak extra leaves on the trunk of the tree when we weren't around to help him get them on the branches.
Grant's kindergarten class went on their first field trip of the year to a pumpkin patch. Tate and I tagged along and had a fun morning with them. There were all the fun activities that make a pumpkin patch awesome: hayride, corn maze, hay maze, farm animals, big slide and, of course, they each got to pick out their very own pumpkin.
Grant and Tate ran around most of the time with Grant's best bud at school, Jared (they kind of look alike).
Isn't Buddy (Grant) such a cute boy?
All of the pumpkins were pretty small, but Tate picked out the biggest of the small pumpkins and carried it all by himself.
Another fall activity enjoyed by all was the continuous consumption of Halloween candy. Grant agreed with me that the candy "blood" that came with the vampire teeth was gross, but we got a few good pictures out of it anyway.
And, just because it's cute... Lukey man and Ran enjoying dinner. Please note that Luke's legs are rigid with excitement. I'm surrounded by such sweet boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment