
I have to give a shout out to my sweet little Tater for becoming an excellent sleeper basically over night. For the past month or so Tate has slept well during the night, only waking once or twice to eat. The evening hours, however, were difficult as Tate would not settle into sleep until about 10 pm and be grouchy and cry until then. For the past week I've been able to put him down for the night around 7 or 8 pm and he has stayed asleep until 6 or 7 in the morning! Having baby-free evening hours again has been awesome. I can actually get a lot of things done during that time or just have some time to relax. Now I need to start taking advantage of his sleep time and go to bed early myself (I can't blame my tiredness on having to get up in the night anymore!) So, thank you Tate, for being such a good little baby, and being so dang cute!
4 comments:
That's the best!! Wow, that's so great that he's already doing that. He looks so much like Grant in that last picture.
Thats awesome! Way to go Tate! He's getting cuter and cuter in each picture you post. If i didn't tell you already, I LOVE the header photo! Little man in that suit...adorable!
That is awesome that he is sleeping so well for you guys! I hope he keeps it up forever!!
so glad to hear hes doing well sleeping! I have only a few weeks left until my sleepless nights, and knowing it ends helps! And yes, he is very cute!! :)
Post a Comment