Monday, March 9, 2009

Go Heels!

Those of you who keep up with college basketball know that UNC beat Duke this past Sunday in their final regular season game. I was not able to go but Ryan went and even got to see Micheal Jordan from up in the rafters. I have never been one to really follow sports but it's hard not to get into it out here in basketball country. We'll see if UNC can pull out another championship win for our last year here. I want to be able to watch the news and see the people jumping bonfires on Franklin Street again. Anyway, we have really enjoyed being able to go to several games and have tried to take advantage of opportunites to go since this is our last year here. UNC plays quite a good ball game.

Ryan has also been able to take Grant to two games this year. Although, Grant does not look very happy in either picture, he must have had a good time because he often asks Ryan to take him to the game. If we walk by the staircase at the playground (which leads the way to the Dean Dome) he imediately starts asking "game?", "game?". I'm glad they were able to have a fun outing with just the two of them.
In other news, yes we are surviving with two chillins, although occasionally barely. Actually, things are going surprisingly well (I think that is because I was preparing for the absolute worst). Grant really likes Tate and is nice to him, which is most important. Tate is a cute little guy and is pretty chill, mostly eating, laying around and sleeping. He's started to have a fussy time at night for about 30 min but otherwise doesn't cry much, which I appreciate.
There's nothing too exciting to report as my days seem to run together in a blur of diaper changes, feedings and entertaining Grant, but we're having fun and enjoying our expanded family.
My boys, they are the best!

Just a funny picture :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe! how cute! :) love the funny picture!!

Bacchus Family said...

Charles is so jealous of the last picture, but his dad hates when I let him run around naked. I think it is so funny. I miss sporting events. No sports at Chad's law school. Glad you are surviving.

Butler Family said...

What great pictures!! Grant looks so happy to have his little brother there!! You guys are doing a great job!!

Christine Kimball said...

Grant will really appreciate that picture when he's 16 :)

Martinez Family said...

haha LOVE the last pic:)