Ok, these are the most precious pictures ever!! And you look so cute pregnant. I just love it. Glad to hear you guys are doing well, and that little Grant is feeling better!
The pictures turned out awesome. I love Grant's blond hair. Charles needs new pictures but he has funky hair so I need to take care of that first. Although I pity the person who tries to cut his hair. He doens't hold still for anything.
5 comments:
These pictures are awesome! Of course, it helps that your have such a cute boy!
Ok, these are the most precious pictures ever!! And you look so cute pregnant. I just love it. Glad to hear you guys are doing well, and that little Grant is feeling better!
What a cutie pie he is:)
The pictures turned out awesome. I love Grant's blond hair. Charles needs new pictures but he has funky hair so I need to take care of that first. Although I pity the person who tries to cut his hair. He doens't hold still for anything.
Great pics. Can't wait to see what the next little one looks like.
Post a Comment