Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fat Tummy

As requested by some of the college roomies, here is a baby bump picture. I am now 22 weeks and feeling pretty good. The nausea is gone (although certain foods still leave a weird taste in my mouth), and I have more energy than earlier on in the pregnancy. I feel like I'm getting a lot bigger pretty quickly, much more quickly than I did with Grant. So we'll see what I look like at 40 weeks, that should be interesting.





6 comments:

Butler Family said...

Whatever!! Not Fat Beautiful. You look really good girl:)

Jenna said...

Yea I'm with Bri, you look so cute pregnant!!! Miss you Leilani!

Karen said...

What a cute preggo you are :) I'm glad your feeling better. Are you still working much?

Megan S said...

Aw you're so cute!

Annie Atkin Rasmussen said...

Not fat, you crazy! You have such a lovely pregnant shape.

Megan S said...

I was looking at this picture again, and it's really kind of tripping me out to see you looking like a real adult. I still think of you and Katie as being like 14 or 15 years old.