Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Numero Dos

As you may have guessed by the little baby floating around on the right of the screen we are expecting another Nicker-Wood to join our family. We are very excited and the little guy or gal is due to come in February. Now if only this nausea will go away...

20 comments:

Butler Family said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!! I am so excited for you guys!! That is really awesome. Hope you start feeling better soon

Kirstin said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Jenna said...

Yay another Nicker-wood! Congrats you two!

Jenna said...

I should say three!! =)

Abby said...

Congrats (and good luck :)). We're excited for you!

Jenna said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting and I'm already anxious to see pictures of the little one :)

Martinez Family said...

Congrats:) How exciting:) I hope the Nausea goes away soon! I am due with a little boy at the end of December and cant wait , congrats again!

Heather said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Grant will have a close little buddy, that's great!

tracie said...

Hope things start looking up for you soon. Aren't you just about ending the 1st trimester. Ahhh...I remember those days. Definitely don't miss them. :) Keep us posted. Enjoy your time down in VA!!!!

Bacchus Family said...

Congrats! I hope round two is nicer to you.

Troy said...

What? When did this happen?!?!?

Congrats, Grant will be such a great older brother pushing him all over the house in his/her car seat!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! Sorry to hear about the nausea--that's gotta be a real bummer. Ugh--things NOT to look forward to when pregnant. We're excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Hope the nausea will go away quickly as well. Enjoy your rotation in Virginia!

daveandbri said...

Woo hoo! Keep them coming so I'm not all alone with a million kids. Congrats!

Arbon Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I had no idea!

heather and ronnie said...

Hey lady. Another baby?! Congrats!! I hear you will be in Chesapeake for a while...hopefully we can come down sometime so we can see you and finally meet Grant!

Robyn & Aaron said...

Oh, the Nicker-woods. Of course I am so excited for you guys and can't wait for another! How exciting...add more babies to the room mate clan. I feel like we need a name or something.
P.S. It was so good to see you guys, as always!

Karen said...

Congrats!! You'll have to let me know how life with two is and if you recommend it or not ;)

Halle said...

It seems like just yesterday that neither of us had any kids. Insane!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yeah!!! Congrats for you two! We are working on number 3... Due in March! So happy for you!!!