As you can see I have not updated our blog in quite a long time, even for my standards. This past Saturday we got back from a month long stay in CO with our friends Troy and Tracie. Ryan scheduled one of his rotations in Colorado Springs and Troy and Tracie were nice enough to let us stay with them and show us around CO. I will put more about the CO trip in Part 2, first I've been meaning to post these pics since before we left.

Grant has his first major scrape up in the beginning of June when we was running down a sidewalk hill, tripped, and rolled around a few times. It looked a little worse in person, especially when blood was oozing off his face. We had to document it now so we can realize how minor it was when he gets older and really hurts himself.


Here he is now with no major residual scars. I guess you can't really see in this picture but he does have a slightly elevated pink circle on the top of his forehead where the major scar was, but we're hoping that will eventually fade. If not, he can add it to his collection of battle wounds.
3 comments:
awww. poor kid!! He seems to still be very happy though asnd that is such a good thing!
It was way fun to see you. Hope Grant is still hanging in there like a champ for all of his traveling this summer!
Yea for battle wounds! It is a mark of an awesome boy. Charles isn't even walking yet and he gets bruises all the time. Look mom I found the wall, or the chair, or the stairs....
Post a Comment