I say finally because for the past week I have been trying to figure out how to get my videos to post on the blog. My parents gave us a camcorder since Christmas and we had yet to upload any of our footage onto the camera. So this past week I decided I was going to try it out and see if I could upload anything. I got it onto the computer okay, and even made my own little movie out of some clips of video (it had an awesome transition part with fading and volume changes--well for that all you have to do is push a button). Anyway, I could not get it to upload onto blog. After a couple of days of trying, I realized the file was too big, so I deleted some of the video to make it under 100MB, and it still didn't work. I decided to try one more time with just regular footage, no fancy transitions or volume changes, and here you go, some came up. Needless to say, I'm not sure how many more videos I'll be posting, although I guess it may be easier now that I know what I can and cannot post.
This is video of Grant walking around a bit. He still won't walk completely on his own, although I think he probably can. He really likes to hold on to one of our fingers and walk with us, but if we let go he'll sit down and start to cry. I think he just likes the ability to walk mom and dad around himself.
This is video of Grant walking around a bit. He still won't walk completely on his own, although I think he probably can. He really likes to hold on to one of our fingers and walk with us, but if we let go he'll sit down and start to cry. I think he just likes the ability to walk mom and dad around himself.
I just tried uploading my 2nd video clip of Grant talking, but it won't let me, so I'll try it on the next post.
3 comments:
My first thought was "man, Erin, your feet are so white." Then I realized that you were wearing socks. Tee hee.
Yeah, I did have jeans on which made the socks more acceptable, but the shorts where more comfy. It's kind of sad how fashion has gone out the window these days.
So cute! I totally remember these days with Trenton. Not so much with Dallas and Brookly in currently disinterested in learning to walk. Can't wait to see you guys this summer in Colorado!
Post a Comment