Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Walking and fun in a box

So Grant isn't walking by himself yet but he was become quite proficient using his walker. A friend of ours let us borrow their walker and Grant loves it. Never mind that he is up against the piano in this picture, he has since mastered turning and can now take loops around the house. It's pretty cute when I look over the kitchen counter and see a little head moving swiftly by. He sometime takes me by surprise because he gets to his walker and starts moving even before I notice he's gone. Fortunately, he can't get into too much trouble with a foot of plastic in front of him.
So this is the reason I've been hanging on to that old shoe box, at least I can tell myself that. Remember when you were small enough to play in boxes and fit in tiny places, I should have enjoyed that more. Grant has a good ol' time in an old shoe box, whether playing in it, putting toys in it or being pushed around in it.

Looks like he tired Ryan out, at least he's sitting so cutely with his hands folded!

5 comments:

Arbon Family said...

Those are the cutest pics of him in the shoe box! He is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Grant looks so grown-up. My, my how times flies! Very cute pictures!!

mbr said...

Why is it that kids love playing wih boxes so much? I can't believe Grant is walking with a walker already. Porter is still in the crawling stage...thankfully!

tracie said...

He's getting so big and blonde. Can't wait to see you guys in a few months. You'll get to see me at my greatest. :)

Jamie said...

Erin, very cute blog! I have enjoyed reading it and seeing how your little guy is growing up. How old is he? I can't believe my son is almost 1!! My how time flies!! :)