Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cute and Silly

Grant makes us laugh everyday. He is growing so quick and becoming more and more mobile. After changing his diaper one day I left the room to throw it away and wash my hands. On my return I found Grant hanging out under his curtains, with his pants unbuttoned and bum diaper-free. He's quite curious and is always looking for new places to explore. Ryan and I think it's funny and interesting how babies bodies are so flexible and they don't get sore like us adults. When I pulled back the curtains Grant preferred to look at me by bending backwards instead of turning around. He does that a lot, I tried it and my neck was sore for a day.

He looks more and more like a little boy to me and less like an infant. We just love our fun little boy!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Ah he looks like Ryan there! I hope you had a wonderful bday....I'll be calling you soon! Love ya!