Grant had his first real smile around 5-6 weeks and has since become very proficient at it. He loves when you repeat the sounds he makes and talk to him. Needless to say there are many baby noises being made in our house because we love to see him happy. Grant's blessing was the first Sunday of this month and some of our family made a long trip to be here for it. My parents, sister, niece and nephew came as well as Ryan's brother and sister. It was fun for them to be here for the blessing and to hang out for a little while.

Grant is now basically 2 months old and has started to become interested in things beside nursing and being held. He has really started to enjoy laying in this play pen and looking at the hanging animals (thanks to the Robinson's for letting us borrow it!) He was even content to lay in there while I showered one day, enabling me to take more than a two minute shower!

We took a family picture before church today because we thought Grant looked so cute in his little overalls.

Grant loves to be held out like this so he can see what's going on. If you try to put him up to your shoulder he will just push back with his arms and squirm until you move him. I thought this was such a cute picture of Grant and Ryan, he just loves his dad.

I think he was dreaming about some delicious milk in this picture. Don't mind the diaper in the background, it was on its way to the trash.

7 comments:
He is so cute! That is one of the biggest smiles I've seen : )
I am so glad that you updated! I have been checking up on you guys but now I finally can see new pics and news! You are such a cute little family.
Does that mean you're coming to Denver?!?!?!?!?!!?
I love your commentary Erin- it's hilarious! cute pictures!
You guys, he is so cute!! He has a gorgeous smile. He'll be a heartbreaker when he's older ;)
Finally some new pictures of the little guy. What a looker! Can't wait to meet him in person next month.
Bri
Aw he's getting big. What a cutie! I think he looks a lot like Mason.
Post a Comment